For Nurses who Need their Career Answer NOW….
THE COMPANION COURSE
TENTATIVE START DATE: October 1, 2020
The Companion Course to Career Clarity for Nurses: Navigating Nursing through Challenging Times builds on the process outlined in the book is personal and goes deeper. We create a career transformation that is a true expression of your authentic self by delving into your values, priorities, and the nooks and crannies of your heart and soul.
The Companion Course is an 8-week journey with a small group of fellow nurses on their own quest to find their career path from within through:
- getting beyond the guilt of questioning the career it took so long to enter
- focusing on your own voice and values rather than the judgments and opinions of others
- admitting dissatisfaction and being willing to address it
What the companion course involves:
- A weekly video lesson and experiential assignments
- Participating and sharing your journey with Dr. Karen and others in the course through a private Facebook group
- Weekly group calls for additional teaching, individual coaching and Q&A with Dr. Karen (with replay made available for those who can’t attend)
- A private one-on-one coaching package with Dr. Wade is available for additional fee
What you will receive:
- Career clarity so you can say “I know the direction I’m taking my career, my next steps, and I feel great about it”
- Individualized attention from Dr. Karen because of limited enrollment
- Lifetime access to course videos and materials including any future updates
- New skills and personal growth that will enrich you for a lifetime
Essentials for achieving success:
- Commitment to finding clarity by making the most of your investments in time, money, and focus
- Adopting a mindset and trying new skills that create calm and clarity
- Creating a positive, loving and supportive community that is there for each other
AND THE BEST NEWS!
KAREN IS OFFERING SPECIAL PRICING TO CELEBRATE BOOK LAUNCH: 50% OFF
For information and to register submit a contact form by clicking the button below.
Follow Dr Wade on Social Media
Karen Wade’s credentials include a doctorate in Psychology, with an emphasis in Organizational Development, and she is licensed in the state of California as a registered nurse. She possesses a national certification in Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing from the American Nurses’ Association Credentialing Center. She is not a licensed physician, clinical psychologist, or psychotherapist. The information provided in this website, and through her advisement services is intended for informational, educational and inspirational purposes intended to inform, educate, inspire and encourage personal and professional growth. The information on this website, and the services offered by Dr. Wade, are not a substitute for medical, psychiatric, or psychotherapeutic consultation, diagnosis, and treatment from licensed professionals in those domains. The user has sole responsibility to consult with those professionals to maintain their physical and emotional health as needed.