For Nurses who Need their Career Answer NOW….
THE COMPANION COURSE
UPDATE: We are reformatting and re-platforming this course for both individual and group experiences. If you are interested in taking this course contact Karen through the website. She will be in touch promptly with the details so that you can get started immediately.
In the meantime you can view “Week One” of the course, at no charge, via the following links:
Module 1.0 Orientation (1:04)
Module 1.1 Intro to Positive Psychology (10.14)
Module 1.2 PERMA V (10:50)
Module 1.3 Your Adaptive Transformation (9:45)
Module 1.4 Assignment (5:58)
The Companion Course to the book, Career Clarity for Nurses: Navigating Nursing through Challenging Times, builds on the process outlined in the book, but is customized to be more personal and goes deeper. We create a career transformation that is a true expression of your authentic self by delving into your values, priorities, and the nooks and crannies of your heart and soul.
The Companion Course is an 8-week journey with a small group of fellow nurses on their own quest to find their career path from within through:
- getting beyond the guilt of questioning the career it took so long to enter
- focusing on your own voice and values rather than the judgments and opinions of others
- admitting dissatisfaction and being willing to address it
What the companion course involves:
- A weekly video lesson and experiential assignments
- Participating and sharing your journey with Dr. Karen and others in the course through a private Facebook group
- Weekly group Zoom calls for additional teaching, individual coaching and Q&A with Dr. Karen (with replay made available for those who can’t attend)
- An optional, private one-on-one coaching package with Dr. Karen is available for an additional fee
What you will receive:
- Career clarity so you can say “I know the direction I’m taking my career, my next steps, and I feel great about it”
- An autographed copy of the print book, Career Clarity for Nurses.
- Individualized attention from Dr. Karen because of limited enrollment
- Lifetime access to course videos and materials including any future updates
- New skills and personal growth that will enrich you for a lifetime
Essentials for achieving success:
- Commitment to finding clarity by making the most of your investments in time, money, and focus
- Adopting a mindset and trying new skills that create calm and clarity
- Creating a positive, loving and supportive community that is there for each other
Testimonials Regarding Karen’s Work As A Leadership and Career Coach
The executive coaching I received from Dr. Karen Wade helped me to quickly ascend up and over the learning curve. Her candid yet constructive feedback has helped me to grow as a leader and as a person… I learned the power of growing and developing other people as a major key to an organization’s success. I also learned to identify my own leadership weaknesses and to minimize their impact. In summary, I found Karen’s coaching to be an invaluable contributor to my success and to the success of my entire organization.
Through candid feedback, thorough assessment and good humor, Dr. Wade was able to hold the mirror up to me and show me, objectively, how my words and actions could have unintended consequences for those around me. The changes I made have stayed with me and I have received positive feedback from my colleagues.
Karen’s understanding of my personality type allowed her to deliver the messages I needed to hear in a way she knew would register with me. The bottom line is this: 12 months have passed since we first started working together and I am enjoying work more than I ever have and am told by others that I am a better leader and business person today than ever before.
Testimonials Regarding Karen’s Work In Program Design and Delivery
Karen has been immensely helpful to our organization in helping our retailers understand the importance of the woman consumer in their business. She presented several seminars and numerous articles on this topic and was instrumental in guiding retailers to change the store experience to focus on the needs of their female customers. Karen is an innovative thought leader in many areas and is a pleasure to work with.
Karen delivered a great workshop on Developing Personal Resilience to my Senior Executive staff that was very well received by all the attendees. The staff felt that the material was relevant and important and that it positively impacted their professional and personal lives. The workshop helped in team development and communication among the staff as well.
Follow Dr Wade on Social Media
Karen Wade’s credentials include a doctorate in Psychology, with an emphasis in Organizational Development, and she is licensed in the state of California as a registered nurse. She possesses a national certification in Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing from the American Nurses’ Association Credentialing Center. She is not a licensed physician, clinical psychologist, or psychotherapist. The information provided in this website, and through her advisement services is intended for informational, educational and inspirational purposes intended to inform, educate, inspire and encourage personal and professional growth. The information on this website, and the services offered by Dr. Wade, are not a substitute for medical, psychiatric, or psychotherapeutic consultation, diagnosis, and treatment from licensed professionals in those domains. The user has sole responsibility to consult with those professionals to maintain their physical and emotional health as needed.